N.S.D.A.P. Nationalsozialistische Deutsc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
N.S.D.A.P. Nationalsozialistische Deutsc

(c.) 2011 N.S.D.A.P.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADOLF HITLER ON THE CHRISTMAS MARKET TERRORIST ATTACK IN BERLIN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

adolf_001

adolf_001

Im Namen Eva und ich zusammen mit unserer Familie, bieten wir unsere Gebete für die gefallenen und verletzten in den Angriff auf unsere große Nation während dieser Weihnachtszeit. Ich habe mich entschieden, die gegenwärtige Politik / Geopolitik unseres großen Vaterlandes zu verlassen, damit Deutschland als eines der größten Nationen der Welt reifen könnte. Aber aufgrund dieser jüngsten Ereignisse muss ich antworten. Es gibt eine sehr alte, aber sehr kluge Aussage, die ich fühle, ist am besten, um meine Ansicht über dieses und andere vergangene Angelegenheiten zu reflektieren. Die Aussage ist "Der Weg zur Hölle ist mit guten Absichten gepflastert"

Ihr Wirklich, Reichsführer, Adolf Hitler

On behalf Eva and myself along with our family, we offer our prayers for the fallen and injured in the attack on our great nation during this Christmas season. I have chose to stay out the current politics/geopolitics of our great fatherland so that Germany could mature as one of the greatest nations of the world. However due to these recent events, I must respond. There is a very old but very wise statement which I feel is best to reflect my view on this and other past matters. The statement is "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Ihr Wirklich, Reich Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum