N.S.D.A.P. Nationalsozialistische Deutsc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
N.S.D.A.P. Nationalsozialistische Deutsc

(c.) 2011 N.S.D.A.P.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADOLF HITLER REFLECTS ON THE EVENTS IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA JUNE 8, 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

adolf_001

adolf_001

Im Namen meiner Familie, der Partei, und ich selbst, wir unsere Gebete und Gedanken erweitern, um den Familien und Freunden der Opfer der Schießerei in Las Vegas Nevada. Ich darauf reagieren, weil unsere Namen kam, sondern die Platte, die wir nicht unterstützen, noch sich mit den Personen, die solche Handlungen oder Terrorismus in ihrem so genannten "Revolution" durchgeführt gesetzt.

Es gibt nur eine Partei, sondern, dass sein die NSDAP solche Handlungen, die nicht Sponsor, noch solche Gruppen und Organisationen, die an mich oder die Partei zu repräsentieren behaupten zu erkennen.

Ihr Wirklich, Reich Führer, Adolf Hitler

On behalf of my family, the party, and myself, we extend our prayers and thoughts to the families and friends of the victims of the shootings in Las Vegas Nevada USA. I respond to this because our name came up but to set the record we do not support nor agree with the individuals who carried out such acts or terrorism in their so-called "revolution".

There is only but one party that being the N.S.D.A.P. which does not sponsor such acts nor recognize such groups and organizations that claim to represent me or the party.

Ihr Wirklich, Reich Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum